The Journey of My Life




WHO AM I, Hello everyone, my name is Ary Tegar Prasetyo, the name my parents gave me with hope. My parents gave that name because they wanted me to be strong and never give up, because when I was born, I had many diseases, from my eyes, I had eye disorders when I was a baby, to  skin diseases.
START HERE, I was born in the city of Batang, Central Java, in 7 December 1998. When I was still sick my parents always worked hard to cure me so that I could recover from the illness that I had experienced from birth. They seemed endless and never gave up on treating me from medical treatment to traditional medicine, until finally I was able to recover. Luckily I was given an old man who was very concerned to me. Mother who is very fond of family and hardworking father. They perfect each other, my father of the person who is relaxed about the problem or less able to be assertive towards the child, on the contrary with mymother who can firmly guide and make the child a discipline.
MY TWIN, my mother has 2 children, me and my brother, named Rizqi, he was born 2 years before me. He is a good brother to his younger brother. He likes to buy me various snacks in elementary school when he come home from school and give me happiness, when the holidays arrive he likes to teach me to play a rented Playstation 2. he is also a genius, when middle and high school he always gets first place in his school, and he likes to make unused items or used goods, such as making bags from unused pamphlets, etc.
LIVES, I live in the village of Kebanyon. A village that almost always floods when the rainy season arrives. Maybe that is the reason why my village is called kebanyon or banyu-an which means waterlogged. When the rainy season arrived I along with my friends often played water on the streets that flooded and went looking for fish that was carried away by the flood, playing with friends was indeed soothing and exciting to make us forget the time, not infrequently the next day I fell ill because of playing until forget the time. I sleep one room with my brother, there are 2 mattresses that are shaped up and down, which my brother uses, and I'm the one below. Although our room was not too big but it was pretty neat and clean. Before living in the kebanyon village, our family lived in the village of Kalisalak when I was a baby, then we moved to the Kebanyon until now. In this house my mother also sells groceries, first selling inside the house, even though the place is narrow but Alhamdulillah there are many customers who buy, because the price is cheap and there are also a few who sell in my village, now Alhamdulillah can make a shop beside the house. When I was a child I had been invited by my mother and my brother and grandmother to go to the house of a relative who lived in the Riau Islands-Batam,
we went there on an airplane, it was my first experience on a plane, we boarded the Garuda Indonesia Airlines. There the air is very hot different from where I am still cool. There we vacation to the Waterblaster recreation area for swimming, and there are many things we do there. Even though the place was hot but it was very crowded there, like other big city cities I might think. It's an unforgettable experience.By the way, my favorite food is garang asem hand made by my mom, that’s so delicious. When my birthday, my parents always taught me to go to the Matahari's mall,it was very fun, and the best part of my parents gift me a toy, the remote control car ,its my favorite gift.
SCHOOL, When I was a child, I attended SDN 1 Kasepuhan, one of the favorite schools in the Kasepuhan school complex. The lesson I like best is drawing, because it doesn't require calculation and only uses imagination and creativity. My picture isn't too good but it's not too bad either. And until now I really like drawing, be it realistic, cartoons, or sketches. The teacher I like the most is Pak Hartono, he is also a homeroom teacher when I was in grades 5 and 6 of elementary school, he was funny and relaxed when teaching but what he said was easy to understand, which made it like many other students. When I was little, it was difficult for me to start hanging out with friends I had just met, and many also bullied me because I was very fat, but my mother always gave me the spirit to always be confident and ignore the annoyance of my friends. When I was junior high school, I started a new life again, and in junior high school I participated in basketball activities that made me thin and not fat like in Elementary school, and in there I had Good friends, it makes me happy, because I am now more confident than when I was in elementary school.
HISTORY, when I was a child, I like to go to my grandfather's house, I was often told what was his youth, when the Dutch were still colonizing Indonesia, how the situation was very tense and many people were killed easily by the Londo (Dutch soldiers) at that time. That story is the most favorite when I visit grandfather's house, the story that makes me imagine how the struggles of those people in those days, thankful I was born when Indonesia was free and independent. My grandfather is a person who is kind to other people, firm and does not like to spoil his grandchildren, when I was a child he was often invited to go to the field to look for snails to cook, he was the person who most inspired me when I was young.
BEST PART,
When I graduated from junior high school I went to SMA N 1 Batang, where I got a lot of unforgettable experiences, in high school I participated in a lot of activities and organizations, starting from the GALAKSI VI( Galang Aksi Paskibra 2015) in SMA N 1 Pekalongan, level of residency in Pekalongan, in which I became a danton or who gave command to the troops, even though during the school competition we did not get a champion but I got a lot of very valuable lessons and also extraordinary experiences. After that I entered as a member of the Paspara or Troops of ceremony manager in high school, and took part in competitions that were with other forces. a lot of trophies that we can bring back to school, Alhamdulillah our efforts and training are not wasted and come to the name of the school. Because at that time I also joined the PKS organization or the school security patrol, when in grade 2 I was chosen as PKS danton in 2016, at that time I was very afraid of being elected chairman, because I was afraid that I could not make TITAN WINAYAKA troops (Name of PKS SMAN 1 Batang ) Be better and have heavy responsibilities in my opinion at that time, but my friends always support and always support me. During the 2016 JUMBARA PKS LEVEL OF BATANG DISTRICT, we tried hard to be able to give maximum results, and at the end of the time we were very happy because we could get 1st place winner and bring the general championship trophy that we had targeted to bring to school. Really very happy because we can colaborate with friends who give each other support and give enthusiasm in positive things.

Comments